Medtronic Inc.'s Infuse bone graft product has been associated with serious injuries in many patients, especially when it is used in off-label procedures. The Medtronic Infuse injury lawyers at Parker Waichman LLP are currently investigating potential lawsuits on behalf of people who have suffered life-threatening injuries following surgery with Infuse, including:
- Ectopic or uncontrolled bone growth at or near the site of the surgery
- Ongoing or chronic radiating pain in the legs or arms
- Male sterility, retrograde ejaculation, or other uro-genital injuries
- Nerve injuries causing severe and chronic pain
Medtronic Infuse Side Effects Lawsuits
Lawsuits allege that surgeons with financial ties to Medtronic promoted the use of Infuse for unapproved procedues.
It has also been alleged that Medtronic downplayed many of the side effects associated with off-label use of Infuse.
- Financial Ties
- Promoted Unofficial Uses
- Downplayed Side Effects
- Violated The Trust of Patients